Captain Jot Owens Inshore And Near Shore Guide
Lite Tackle & Fly Fishing
Native of Wrightsville Beach and Wilmington, NC; Jot has been fishing the waters of this area his entire life. Jot enjoys seeing kid's catching their first fish to pro's catching their 1000th fish.
What we Catch!
Red Drum, Speckled Trout, Gray Trout, Flounder, Cobia, Tarpon, Spanish and King Mackerel, Sheephead, Sharks, Bonita, False Albacore and many more!! Cape Fear River Striped Bass Fishing in December, January, February and March! (Ask about Winter Special Rates; January, February and March)
|Rates are for 1 to 3 Anglers||
|Add $50 for a 4th angler|
Visa, Discover and MasterCard Accepted.
What’s Provided By Captain Jot
- Rods and reels (Superior Quality Penn Products)
- Bait and tackle
- Ice for your catch
- Your fishing license
- Photos of your catch e-mailed to you for free
- Complementary fish cleaning and zip lock bags
What Anglers Should Bring
- Light jacket - spring and fall
- Rain Gear - Ask the Captain before the Trip
- Food and drinks for the day
- Alcohol is fine in moderation
- Excitement and a little extra good luck never hurt.
330 Causeway Dr.
Wrightsville Beach, NC - 28480
Ask Capt. Jot how to capture the moment and turn your trophy fish into a memory of a lifetime. Capt. Jot is an agent for Gray Taxidermy, the "Worlds Largest Marine Taxidermy Company". Remember, a trophy fish does not have to the biggest fish in the ocean. It can simply be a fish that gave you a memorable moment of that great day fishing with friends or family and Capt. Jot Owens.
The fish mount process is simple:
It's that simple to get your trophy fish mounted!